Stedmans Hospitality is looking for experienced Concierge for prestigious and luxury apartment blocks in the Lower North Shore and CBD to start immediately. The right candidates will be working in conjunction with a progressive facilities management organisation.
- Casual positions including the weekend
- Sydney CBD location includes overnight shifts
- Potential for full time work
- Convenient locations close to train stations
- Ongoing training and development
- Fantastic company culture
- Active Rewards and recognition program
You will possess the following attributes:
- Immaculate presentation
- Previous residential concierge experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and fluent in English
- A natural flair for customer service
- Computer skills and flexibility to cover extra shifts is an advantage
- You will be trained in the in-house FM software
- Be reliable, proactive and a team player
- The ability to organise, prioritise and manage own work load with minimal supervision
Concierge will be responsible for:
- Managing the coordination of residents moving in and out of the building
- Maintaining a concierge directory, and developing and maintaining a network of local services
- Management and receiving parcels, dry cleaning and other deliveries for distribution to tenants
- Administration and programming of the access control systems and swipe cards
- Monitoring the CCTV and alerting the appropriate parties of any risks
- Be responsive to tenant enquiries and assist with building issues
- Proactively greet tenants and other persons passing through the foyer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-regarded Hospitality and Concierge company that is rapidly growing, and to provide an excellent standard of customer service to our clients through professional practises and a great work ethic. In turn, the right candidates will be recognised via ongoing development, and an active recognition program.
To apply for these positions, please forward your resume and covering letter, including your commencement availability, to email@example.com
Please note that you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.