Download a PDF of January to June Hospitality course dates, times and costs (requires Acrobat Reader).
Food and Beverage Event Wait Course $170.00
In this full day course, learners will be taught the following:
- Food and Beverage event set-up,
- Relevant legislation,
- Etiquette, grooming, and personal presentation,
- Three course table setting,
- Food service: three plate carrying and clearing,
- Sequence of service
All learners who has completed from this course will have the opportunity to apply for casual waiting employment with Stedmans, subject to their competency level.
Certificate II Hospitality SIT20316 $450.00
This course comprises 12 units that combine both practical and theory over three months. Upon completion of this course, you will attain a National Trade Certificate. There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
- BSBWOR203B Work effectively with others
- SITHIND201 Source and use information on the hospitality industry
- SITHIND202 Use hospitality skills effectively
- SITXCOM201 Show social and cultural sensitivity
- SITXCCS202 Interact with customers
- SITXWHS101 Participate in safe work practices
- SITXCCS001 Provide customer information and assistance
- SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety
- BSBCMM201 - Communicate in the workplace
- SITHFAB206 - Serve food and beverage
- SITHACS001 Clean premises and equipment
- SITHKOP001 Clean kitchen premises and equipment
Certificate III Hospitality SIT30616 (exclusive for existing staff)
We are proud to extend our training to those who are interested in advancing their careers in the hospitality and service industries. This is exclusive to our existing full time staff where they can continue after completing their Certificate II to Certificate III. This qualification provides a pathway to work in organisations such as events, restaurants, hotels, clubs, pubs and cafes.